/ 3 months ago
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS The two-time defending champs’ title run was almost derailed by Andre Iguodola’s injury last season, pointing out how...
Follow Andy Roth on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe via Email
- Pelicans' Davis expected to miss 1-2 weeks with finger injury January 19, 2019NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- The New Orleans Pelicans say Anthony Davis has a sprained finger that is expected to sideline him up to two weeks.
- Nets waive veteran forward Faried January 19, 2019BROOKLYN -- The Brooklyn Nets have requested waivers on forward/center Kenneth Faried.
- Pelicans await X-ray results on Davis' injured left hand January 19, 2019New Orleans Pelicans star Anthony Davis underwent an X-ray exam for an undetermined injury to his left hand suffered during Friday's 128-112 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Report: Faried set to join Rockets after buyout January 19, 2019Brooklyn Nets forward Kenneth Faried has agreed to a buyout, which will allow him to join the Houston Rockets as a free agent after clearing waivers, ESPN reported on Friday.
- Pistons' Drummond leaves vs. Heat after being hit in face January 19, 2019DETROIT (AP) -- Andre Drummond left Detroit's 98-93 victory over Miami on Friday night with a nasal injury after he was hit in the face by an opponent's arm.
- Lou Williams sits out for Clippers with sore right hamstring January 19, 2019LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Lou Williams won't be coming off the bench for the Los Angeles Clippers against Golden State.
- Report: Isaiah Thomas could return before All-Star break January 19, 2019Denver Nuggets guard Isaiah Thomas could return for his team debut before the All-Star break, ESPN reported on Friday.
- Carter Jr. likely to have thumb surgery, out 8-12 weeks January 18, 2019CHICAGO -- Wendell Carter Jr. sustained a left thumb injury in the game at the Los Angeles Lakers on Jan. 15. A MRI was performed the next day in Los Angeles, with the initial diagnosis of an acute on chronic thumb sprain.
- Lakers' Rondo cleared to resume full-contact practice January 18, 2019Slowly but surely, the Los Angeles Lakers' veterans are starting to get back into the mix.
- About Last Night: Siakam rescues Raptors at buzzer January 18, 2019A reminder on The Horry Scale: It breaks down a game-winning buzzer-beater (GWBB) in the categories of difficulty, game situation (was the team tied or behind at the time?), importance (playoff game or garden-variety night in January?) and celebration. Then we give it an overall grade on a scale of 1-5 Robert Horrys, named for […]